Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Walkbyfaith7

• Members
Walkbyfaith7

Hi I'm new to this site, I just would like to say hello and that none of us deserves this, I wouldn't wish this on anybody plus tell you all about my angel baby carli' she was born December 26th 2012 and she passed January 1st 2013 I was only 6 months. This is one of the hardest things I have ever had to go through. It has closed a lot of relationships with people I thought cared about me, plus it is kind of affecting my marriage. I just want to see if this site will help.

• Members

I'm sorry for the loss of your baby. Yes, it does make you look at every thing in life differently, which makes you realize who really cares and who truly does not. I can no longer tolerate the friends who love with conditions and expectations. They really are not and never were there for me. But, we are forced to put 1 foot in front of the other daily. Just keep doing that. Don't waste your energy on the ones who can't be there for you. You need all the energy you have to make it through each day. I am finding that it seems like when I am having a real bad day a random stranger will say a few kind words to me. It seems to help me more than anything. They don't even know me or realize that they were a light to me in my moment of darkness. I am so greatful for those moments. I hope you have random moments like these. hugs

• Members
Walkbyfaith7

Thank you so much and yes I do have random moments that make me smile. Your reply is one of those moments. So once again thank you so much dsmurph.

• Members
Justamom81

I have not lost a child the same way you did. My pregnancy miscarried at 22 weeks but I completely understand the toll it takes on a marriage. My husband and I were there when we discovered our child was gone and I would never have the chance to have another. We somehow managed to grieve separately and still come out strong enough to adopt. After losing our adopted daughter nine months ago we are back there but this time I am angrier at his grieve for two weeks and throw himself into something to stay busy strategy. I feel completely alone. I'm not sure exactly how you are feeling but I know it is hard to grieve with a spouse who grieves differently than we do. I remember having a complete meltdown a week or so after when my husband wanted to have sex. How dare he want that when I was suffering. How could he even feel a need when our hearts were just ripped from our chests. However he has needs too. And I had to realize that maybe he needed that connection, maybe he needed a distraction, maybe his way of grieving wasnt better or worse just different. Trying to do that this time around too.

Archived