Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My dream took away some of the pain.

Mastone

• Members

This Saturday April 6th, will be 7 weeks since my dad passed. I've been dealing with guilt and the pain of loss. At 6:29 this morning I woke from an amazing dream. He was standing in my kitchen and we had a great conversation. He said the viewing was more then he expected, I asked him some personal stuff and his replies made me feel so much better. When I woke, I had less pain and guilt. And a great big smile!

• Members

I'm happy for you! And also jealous. I so badly wish that I would dream about my mom (she passed Jan. 12). I want to feel her presence desperately but i haven't yet.

• Members

What a blessing. I'm so happy that he made contact with you. I think they do all the time and we just don't realize it. But to have such a meaningful dream is a true blessing. I know it helps you. I've read that when we pass our first job is to comfort the ones we love. I can see that.

• Members

It was a major blessing. I am an only child and my support system here at home is not.. So to have my Dad reach me was big. mcp I am going to pray your mom comes to visit.

Today is my youngest 13th bday, I hope my dad visits her tonight. They were buds. I asked him to the other night.

Archived