Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Ways to help your child grieve when a parent dies

cazhigdon

• Members

Hello, I'm Karen ('Caz") and I'm new here. I lost my husband to suicide two years ago and I've learned to cope through writing. I've written an article and I wanted to share it in the hopes that it could help other parents as they help their children grieve the loss of their parent (your spouse). I have twin daughters who are 6 and they are going through the grief stages after two years of losing their father and I found these things very helpful for our family (through much trial and error). I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here and helping and healing with each other. (Disclosure, I was paid $3.45 by Yahoo to have this article published but I am not paid by views to the link.)

http://voices.yahoo.com/25-tips-helping-child-grieve-after-their-12061277.html?cat=25

- Caz

Choose to be Happy...

Archived