Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Daddy wasn't here to hold his first grandchild

Megan Benoit

• Members

Yesterday, I gave birth to my son at 2:47pm, whom I named after my father, Christopher Michael Benoit. He looks exactly like my father. Daddy promised us he'd be there to hold his first grandchild. He wasn't there. It isn't fair, Christopher will never know his grandfather. Daddy was supossed to be here to hold him on his lap, to take him to shows, to feed him chocolate right before bed and to just spoil him. Last night, I woke up in tears at about eleven, and I just got my son and curled up in bed with him. I just hate everyone right now, except my son.

• Members

Megan,

Congratulations on the birth of your son. It is great you named him after your father, whom you obviously loved. It's tough to lose someone as dear as our father, and even tougher when circumstances beyond our control have affected our lives and those we've lost.

ModKonnie

• Members

Yesterday, I gave birth to my son at 2:47pm, whom I named after my father, Christopher Michael Benoit. He looks exactly like my father. Daddy promised us he'd be there to hold his first grandchild. He wasn't there. It isn't fair, Christopher will never know his grandfather. Daddy was supossed to be here to hold him on his lap, to take him to shows, to feed him chocolate right before bed and to just spoil him. Last night, I woke up in tears at about eleven, and I just got my son and curled up in bed with him. I just hate everyone right now, except my son.

To the police, for not believing me and refusing to re-open the case: When daddy is exonerated, you'll all feel like idiots, because that's all you are. A useless waste of space idiot.

To Vince McMahon, for saying what he did when the papers tried saying my father is a murderer: I hope one day you realize what you have done.

To WWE, for refusing to awknowledge my father whatsoever: You can't change the past. Chris Benoit is the SECOND person to enter the Rumble at one, and win. Chris Benoit won the WHW Championship at WrestleMania in 2004, by defeating Shawn Micheals and Triple H.

To the person who killed him: I hate you, and will be there to see you sentenced in court. You will look upon the face of the little girl whose father you took away from her. You will look upon the face of the little boy who will never know his grandfather thanks to you.

Megan...how positively wonderful that you have had a beautiful son. Naming him after your father is quite a beautiful tribute. I hope that before long your child will fill your heart with so much love that there will no longer be room for hate. Enjoy that baby! They grow up so quickly. Congrats!

• Members

Megan my name is steve Huet im from fauquier ontario canada i knew your father from wrestling and he was my best wrestler i know its hard when you have a child that its look just like him it’s unbelievable but congratulations and continue to do what you are doing best its to take carde of your child good bye amd mabe we will see eatch other one day never know 

p.s take care of your child and your life and husband 

Steve Huet

Archived