Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

sucidal process cold truth

JD99501

• Members

I am not going to beat around the bush or feed you the rediculus line tags you always hear.

There is NO "thought" to it.

There is NO "plan"

It comes, it lies, and in a voice you find hard to ignore. A whispery voice explaining how everything will be fine. How they will get along without you. Everything you can think of that will bring you to want to stay. It will always explain how it would work out and that it will be okay.

When you try to speak your silenced by it. Compelled to hint trying to reach out but somehow you stay silent.

Jusy try to remeber the soft voice is always lying.

It almost got me twice in the few months after my son passed. It still likes to talk to me when I am angry or stressed.

Both times I was saved by an act of kidness and understanding word. Allowing me to reach out.

• Members

DEAR SURREAL

I DO HEAR YOU AND HAVE BEEN EXACTLY WHRE YOU SO PERFECTLY DESCRIBE. I ALSO HAD A KIND PERSON REACH OUT AND IT SILENCED THE VOICE FOR A TIME. THAT IS WHEN I REALIZED I HAD TO CONNECT AND SHARE MY PAIN OR I WOULD NOT SURVIVE. THIS BOARD SAVED MY LIFE. I DO HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO SHARE

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

Archived