Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Conversations

mares2001

• Members

The more I think about things I miss with mom being gone is that I miss talking with her. Now I know that I can still talk to her which believe me I do, but I miss the conversations with her. The back and forth talking things out working on ideas and coming up with things together. This is the issue, amongst others, that I am having the most difficulty with since her death. It has been over 8 months since we had a conversation and I am missing them so much now more than ever.

• Members

I'm so very sorry. I miss talking to my Mama too. The 18th will make 4 months. I you ever want to talk, I'm here. Maybe we could help each other out? Hugs to you!

• Members
ForeverRemembered

My friends Rms1977 and mares2001,

I lost my mom on September 11, 2012 and I miss my mom so much too! When my kids do something special, I still find myself wanting to go to the phone and call her up. I recently had a bout of the stomach flu and so many times, I just wanted to talk to my mom. In the middle of a break down crying spell, I begged my mom to please let me know if she was still around me. I begged her to give me a sign. I begged God to please tell me that I would see my mother one day again. My mom had told me before she died to tell my kids that if they unexpectedly found a nickel, it meant that she was thinking of them. During my crying spell, I looked down at my feet and there lay a nickel. I could hear her voice telling me not to cry that she was okay. I know that I will have a conversation with my mom one day. One day, I know I will.

Take Care and Big Hugs!

• Members

My friends Rms1977 and mares2001,

I lost my mom on September 11, 2012 and I miss my mom so much too! When my kids do something special, I still find myself wanting to go to the phone and call her up. I recently had a bout of the stomach flu and so many times, I just wanted to talk to my mom. In the middle of a break down crying spell, I begged my mom to please let me know if she was still around me. I begged her to give me a sign. I begged God to please tell me that I would see my mother one day again. My mom had told me before she died to tell my kids that if they unexpectedly found a nickel, it meant that she was thinking of them. During my crying spell, I looked down at my feet and there lay a nickel. I could hear her voice telling me not to cry that she was okay. I know that I will have a conversation with my mom one day. One day, I know I will.

Take Care and Big Hugs!

Foreverremembered,

I know you're struggling too..as you lost your Mama exactly a week before I lost mine. We have certainly shared our grief to each other more than once!! I'm so thankful we have that friendship!!

I KNOW how happy you were when you found that nickle!!! Remember when I cried to Mama and asked her to bring me that butterfly (IN THE WINTER...right before Christmas)! I could barely contain myself, when that butterfly landed on my knee!!

You're right, we will see them again :) And as always, much love and hugs to you!

• Members

My mother is with me all the time and throughout the day. Our thing is morning doves. The dove was my father looking out for us and now another one has come to watch over me and my family and the house. She is always with me...thank you both!

Archived