Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Life Goes On . . . for everyone else.

LastOneStanding

• Members
LastOneStanding

(Post deleted due to lack of interest. No biggie.

Just talked about burying my parents and three

Siblings. Oh - and being alone now.)

• Members
LastOneStanding

I edited all the content out because no one ever responded. I reached out in pain. I don't know what else to do or where to go, but it won't be here. Obviously, no one cared enough to even say "welcome."

• Members

I have no idea how you must be feeling. I lost my brother but still have my parents. But because everyone goes back to their lives you feel alone..... I'm having a hard enough time dealing with my brothers death as I am now an only child... Hope your still on here because I feel that everyone needs someone to talk to.....

• Members

I come from a family of six. I lost both of my parents and a sister, all in separate incidents -- late 2004, late 2005, early 2013. They were too young. My dad was what I consider both a little old and a little young (young for dying), and the other two were really young. It would be different if they were much older when they died.

Archived