Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

song i wrote to my son andrew john sheppard by his dad

johnsheppard

• Members

John

The song downloaded perfectly. It is a lovely tribute to a very special son. Your pain and love come thru in every word and picture.

Thank You for shairng your heart.

• Members

thank you it was from the heart i wrote it in about an hour it just came to me one night

• Members
Mermaid Tears

I just listened to the song...you wrote with your heart and love for your SONshine....thank you for sharing...and tears roll down my face for your letting us....who have lost children...I say children...for they are our children..no matter the age...hear your grief....a beautiful tribute and holds precious memories...and it gets a little harder during the holidays...bless you and thank you....

• Members

Hi John

Your posting is off from the main Board where most Parents who have lost a child post to.

That is the reason you are not receiving more responses. I would like to sugest that you click on:

Loss of an Adult Child

It is located right near your two postings. Simply click on that address above and then click reply at the top of the Board that appears. You can type your feelings, and thoughts. . Many will respond.

You will also be able to read others stories and connect with their feelings and loss.

You are not alone.

• Members

Wow that eas an amazing tribute to your son. Beautiful song. You really hit the nail on the head with that. The part about the cell phone really hit home. Thank yiu for sharing this.

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Thank you for sharing your song about your Andrew. Very touching and so true....

Archived