Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

i lost my mom 2007

sadgirl38

• Members

if any one wants to chat with me i am here for u. i came here when i lost her and it really helped me a whole lot. this is what i typed to another person who lost her mom. just wanted to share it with u all.

just a few days ago they laid down her grave marker in the cement. i hadnt been able to pay for it until now. i still havent been out to see it. its to painful. and its just a 15 min drive away but i just cant do it yet. i know how u feel. it really hurts a lot. i am not happy with what i had put on the marker. "see you up in heaven mom, Love you". seems to simple for such a beautiful lady. was at a loss of what to put down really. i have never really thru my life thought i would ever lose her. she was ill with copd, and enlarged failing heart. she was pretty young at her passing. just 67. and a young 67, always trying to stay active, even do mild exercises every day when she was able to. and was so proud of herself for doing them to stay healthy. i was too.

i think of her now and cry some times. but not as much at first. the first two yrs i cried every day. it helped me to feel better. but then i started to heal. i will never heal all the way. but cope with the loss every day as much as possible. its a new normal u adjust to. i am here if any one wants to talk.

Archived