Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

help

beckymaldonado

• Members
beckymaldonado

i dont no what to do or how to feel in 8 days it will be the one year mark of my angels date and its getting harder to cope with the rest of the world with out crying and feeling so lost with out my baby girl. and ive recently found out that i am 2 months pregnant and im to afraid to be excited for new baby cause im afraid this one will be stillborn also and im already going to a high risk doctor and hes supposed to help and keep watch so i have less of a chance but im still so worried and im still trying to deside what to do for my angel on dec. 19th

• Members

Hi Becky,

I am very sorry for your loss. I don't know where you live but the Compassionate Friends is a group that has regular support group meetings in a number of areas for parents who have lost children. It has helped me cope with the loss of my adult daughter. Listening & being with others sharing their stories is healing. Here is one link to their main website http://www.compassionatefriends.org/home.aspx

Susan

Archived