Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Share a webpage tribute to my Mary

Mdanielson4

• Members

What a great way to honor your beautiful wife. I know she is watching down on you with a lot of love and pride!

Marti

• Members

Mike, I really like the idea of an on-line memorial. At the bottom of this message is a link to another on-line memorial, put together by a husband and a fellow long-term caregiver. I am sure he derived a lot of relief from stress as he put it together, and now he can see it from any computer anywhere he wants and share it with their friends, and his children can too. He can also add to it or update it and so on any time he chooses.

I hope your memorial site will bring you comfort as you build it and whenever you visit it. It's also a great way to interest new people who hadn't met your Mary to who she is.

Regards,

Jane

http://deborah-wallin.memory-of.com/

• Members

Thank you all for your kind words. I truly miss my Mary!!!

Mike

• Members

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Mike for sharing. What you have done with your website so far is beautiful and tells your life with Mary well! I did not know how to do something like this and have been wanting to. I wanted to be able to share pics of Kenny with his distant family and just plain out share Kenny's memory. This is perfect, you will never realize what you have done for me by sharing. Thank you again.

Archived