Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

References to the Afterlife in Response To Your Postings

BreathofAngel

Receiving References To the Afterlife  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have any objection to receiving references to the Afterlife in response to your postings?

• No, I do not object to responses making references to the Afterlife. Feel free to do so.
    • Yes, I do object to references to the Afterlife in response to my postings.
    • I do not know enough about the Afterlife to make an informed decision, so please refrain at this time to Afterlife references.
    • I am an active believer that there is life after "death" therefore, I have no objections to your use of Afterlife references to my postings.
    • I am creeped-out to think that we could continue to live in spirit, so please do not make any references to the Afterlife in response to my postings.

• Members
BreathofAngel

Warm greetings to everyone!

Due to the fact that many religions believe in the Hereafter or Afterlife, this poll is being conducted to find out whether you are comfortable in receiving references to the Afterlife in response to your postings (in any category.) With no action taken on this poll, we will assume that you are comfortable with receiving responses to your postings with references to the Afterlife.

Thank you for your participation!

Archived