Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Receiving Christian Responses To Postings

BreathofAngel

Christian Responses To Postings  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you allow Christian responses to your postings?

• I would most certainly allow responses making references to Jesus Christ and Christian Scriptures.
    • Yes! Jesus Christ and Christian Scriptures give me great comfort especially during this time of grieving.
    • I would prefer No Christian responses or references to Christianity.
    • Although not a Christian, receiving Christian responses does not bother me.

• Members
BreathofAngel

Warm greetings to everyone!

Realizing that not everyone is a Christian and that in general in a bereavement forum many responses may be Christian in nature mentioning God and Jesus and Scriptures in order to bring added comfort to those who are grieving, this poll was designed to guage the willingness of participants and those posting on whether they are comfortable with Christian responses (in any category that you post at) or something that would give them the opportunity to make a personal choice.

Thank you for your participation as this seems the best way to know how to respond appropriately to those who have posted in this forum. With no response given to this poll we will assume you are comfortable with receiving a Christian response and no further action is therefore necessary.

Archived