Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

ever feel something

Rhayden

• Members

I know this is going to sound insane nuts or I am just a greiving mother perhaps so but maybe any of you have felt this.

Not long after my son had died and I was home from PA I live in NC and I was aslepp it is always asleep or inbetween sleep and awake mostly at night but has been in the morning.

I have been touched now I mean physically touch someone something grabbed my foot or poked my foot 3 times or grabbed my toe or pushed me or felt my leg up to my calf I told my husband but he doesn't believe me this happened before my son died (yeah I know I am off to left field) but really but of late I have not had anything one? touching me I think David has moved on or he is watching over his oldest daguhter kids.

Also after David died it was the first day I camme in to PA I thought I saw David the house caught on fire and the neighbors said it was only my son and father in the house so they ASSUME it is David the corenor couldn't find the tattooo he had so my mind wondered as to could David be out there somewhere but my husband said if he was he would of contacted you or his friends if he wasn't in the house there was two bodies in the house and David was upstairs in the bathroom anyhow I swore it was David it looked like him from the side but I nearly crashed tryint to see if it was David IT WAS NOT the guy looked just like him from a side view then at a buger king I thought I saw David when I came out of the bathroom it was not. My sister swears she has seem our father so much so she has almost gone up and grabbed the guy my fahter was 87 to give you as to how old she is seeing.

I reckon the mind plays tricks on you and how much you want something to be, this touching is not a mind trick I am pretty sure it is real I was touched one time at night and I looked up to see if I could see someone something but the corner of my husband blanket flew over there is no reason for this my huhsband things I am dreaming but it has happened so many times before and got going a lot after my son had died. I don't hear his voice or anything like that but anyone else experience this??

Rhayden

• Members

My 14 year old daughter passed a little over amonth ago. I thought I saw her twice sitting on our love seat, which is where she always sat. I had to do a double take . I don't know if it is my mind or not. I know I miss her so much, and it very well could be. I have not seen her out yet. I'm sorry for your loss.

Debbie

Archived