Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Has anyone ever touched a spirit?

Baby4brenn

• Members

My Dad passed away 2 months ago now. The one morning real early I was just laying in bed wide awake and I felt someone on the pillow with me. I turned to see which child it was but my pillow was folded over and I could see something there just briefly and I touched it and it felt like a foot. Then I touched it again and it felt like a foot again. I woke up my husband to show him and he looked and it disappeared and the pillow was back to normal again! It had to have been my dad because he's the only close person that I lost. How can you touch a spirit though? I just dont understand. Can anyone please tell me if they ever experienced anything like this before? Thanks:)

• Members

I do not know how such things can happen but I know that I do believe they can. After my Dad passed I was like yourself laying in bed when I felt a pressure on one side of my face confused I opened my eyes but saw nothing so I shut my eyes again then I felt the intense pressure on the left side of my face again, then gradually the pressure came on the other side of my face as well. It felt like my Dad was cupping my face. I will always believe it was my Dad cupping my face as I have never felt this before or since

• Members
BreathofAngel

My Dad passed away 2 months ago now. The one morning real early I was just laying in bed wide awake and I felt someone on the pillow with me. I turned to see which child it was but my pillow was folded over and I could see something there just briefly and I touched it and it felt like a foot. Then I touched it again and it felt like a foot again. I woke up my husband to show him and he looked and it disappeared and the pillow was back to normal again! It had to have been my dad because he's the only close person that I lost. How can you touch a spirit though? I just dont understand. Can anyone please tell me if they ever experienced anything like this before? Thanks:)

Warm greetings, baby4brenn, I am very sorry for your loss and offer my condolences on the physical passing of your Dad. What you are sharing with us, I feel, is a definite sign from him.

As my "About me" page indicates, I have been studying this type of phenomena for many years and have experienced much myself in this area. I have felt a slight nudge on the face from a loved one in spirit as I was walking on the street with no one else nearby, as well as the appearance of pennies ever since, something that used to not occur at all before their passing. Spirit has ways of allowing us to know that they are there with us. Just because they are no longer in a physical body does not mean they are no longer animated because they are. Spirit, after all, is what we ALL are underneath this coat of flesh we call our physical body. In time, the flesh fades away but what is underneath it all, SPIRIT, the Real Us, remains that way forever throughout eternity!

One thing to understand about spirit is that they now vibrate at a much HIGHER frequency rate than we do. We are still in a dense body while they have shed that and have reverted to what they truly are, spirit and soul. And since they vibrate differently, they can also manipulate energy such as to turn on lights, t.v. sets, radios, fans, lamps, answering machines, cellulars, etc. as they are very well-versed interfacing with electrical items since they are composed of electro-magnetic energy themselves. Therefore, it is also very possible for one in spirit to assume the form of something a little more solid, if just for a moment or so, but in order to do that they need to temporarily lower their vibration in order to meet ours so that we can feel, hear, or see them.

In lowering their vibration, they are able to leave an imprint of whatever they wish to make us aware of. In this case it was a foot as you say. Symbolically, a foot can mean that he has traveled here from his dimension to be with you. Since you may not be able to hear him tell you that, the foot is representative of the message he is trying to convey and that is what I am intuitively sensing here.

There are far too many things I have personally experienced that can be deemed to be phenomena to go into at this time. Suffice it to say that I have actually heard the voice of a loved one in spirit many times and that still continues. And I often see sparkles of light around me in different colors indicating that angels are near and their color signifies their rank in spirit. Many other occurrences have transpired that have left me personally and unequivocally knowing that those in spirit are indeed not gone but are still very much here with us.

For more on this wonderful subject matter just scroll downward at the main page of the forum and you will see a section that reads:

SPIRITUAL/RELIGIOUS BELIEFS (as the main topic)

(and the subtopic) ADCs, Visions & Dreams

You are certainly invited to visit that section that contains much more information and comforting words from those who have experienced similar things, and I often write on Afterlife matters there as well. This is a quick link to that section:

http://forums.grievi...visions-dreams/

These days many authoritative, educated people are also writing about their experiences such as the recent article on NEWSWEEK Magazine (October 15, 2012 issue) featuring Dr. Eben Alexander, a neurosurgeon who had a NDE while being in a coma. He describes what he saw and experienced! And there are many other doctors and scientists, including lawyers, who are now openly speaking about the Afterlife in very Positive ways!

So yes, these things once kept 'hush, hush' are now being brought forward and out in the open and are being discussed with the world -- and About Time I might add!

Many blessings to you and thank you for sharing this with us as well as for Kaycee42's addition! Stay well and happy and know that your loved ones are close by always and still love you very much!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Those in spirit still wish to communicate with us as we do with them.

Watch for the signs that are ever subtle but nevertheless present! -- BreathofAngel

Archived