Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Oldest 24 year old ever...

Elizabeth51

• Members

I'm 24 years old. I got married young. Had my Son young. My husband and I separated for one reason or another the main reason was he got another women pregnant, but even that was ok. Because, I had my Son. My life, my reason for living. Then my Son died. 2 and half years old. He was perfect. Smart, active, playful and completely healthy. His Dad went to wake him up one morning and he was gone. Just like that. Over.

Now, I work 40, 50, 70 hours a week. I don't go out with friends because I have nothing in common with them any more. I have a routine. A constant routine... Wake up, drink coffee and read the news, get ready for work, go to work, come home, go for a run, maybe watch tv/read/write/draw or sometimes just go to sleep. That's my day... Everyday.

• Members

I m sorry Elizabeth.. You r only too young.... I m 50 years.. I lost my son Kiran 140 days ago...at times it's too long.. Since I spoke to him..hugged him...at times it s so fresh that I keep crying as if it happened yesterday... We all are in the same boat... We have lost the future when the child dies... When did this happen... I wish I can say it will get better..time will heal.. But in reality it doesn't... We only learn to live with the huge pain..

• Members

In yr case, you r young....with a hope of having kids again... It ll give you some purpose to move in yr life. I have another elder son...who is married... Younger one was in his 3rd year B.Tech... Just completed... He drowned along with his friend who he went to save.. There is an fb group "signs from our loved ones".. I hit it accidentally... There is so much of positive energy... U can become a member.. We will know..we r not alone in grieving... God has given the worst pain... May b everything else in life ...we ll be able face.. With a little help from our loved ones....watching us up from Heaven-----(((((hugs))))

• Members

Your story sounds a lot like mine. By all accounts my daughter was a happy, healthy little girl. I went to wake her that morning and she was gone. She was 18 months and we're still trying to deal with the shock and pain of not having her here with us. My prayers are with you. No matter how many more kids you have, you'll always love and miss your precious little boy. Each child is special and irreplaceable.

Archived