Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Its just not right anymore.

Guest KackleDackle

• Guests
Guest KackleDackle

I lost my hubby just over 3 months ago. Today as I did all the neccessary chores like mowing etc I realised things just aren't right anymore. The lawn doesn't have that normal smell to it , the flowers just looked bland and the whole garden just looked bare. That is like my life. I have gone from peaceful to empty and alone. I also have just realised my two children have lost their dad and I haven't been there for them. They are 24/25 but still need me and I am just a shadow of the happy, bubbly person I was before. Life is bland, sad and lacking anything that makes me smile. I am just so lost without him. 31 years with him and I just hate this life without him.

• Members
BreathofAngel

I lost my hubby just over 3 months ago. Today as I did all the neccessary chores like mowing etc I realised things just aren't right anymore. The lawn doesn't have that normal smell to it , the flowers just looked bland and the whole garden just looked bare. That is like my life. I have gone from peaceful to empty and alone. I also have just realised my two children have lost their dad and I haven't been there for them. They are 24/25 but still need me and I am just a shadow of the happy, bubbly person I was before. Life is bland, sad and lacking anything that makes me smile. I am just so lost without him. 31 years with him and I just hate this life without him.

Dearest beloved (((((friend))))),

I know only too well that "when it rains it pours." And it surely does at the most inopportune moments in life! I am truly sorry that you are suffering from the loss of your beloved husband. I so wish he was right there in physical body to offer you the comfort you so rightfully deserve, dearheart. But you have the next best thing. He is right there with you in spirit! As such he knows how you feel, the hard times you are undergoing and how much you continue to love him as he does you.

It becomes harder to truly appreciate all the beauty that once existed once a loved one has left us. That beauty, cheerfulness, stamina, quest for life that once existed so vibrantly seems to have all dissipated once they're gone. But please know that that is only due to the human mind not being able to fully accept the inevitable, that we must all return home at our appointed time. For some it comes sooner than later. While we wish our beloved would stay with us forever or at least so that we could grow old together, that is not always possible for reasons we do not fully understand. But one must also consider the children and babies that were here for only such a short span of time and then were taken back home to God. There are reasons why this happens - reasons we may not fully ever understand. But one thing we can understand is that God Makes No Mistakes When He Calls Us Home. When He calls one of His beloved children home, at whatever age, it is because their life's mission here on Earth has finished and He is offering them rest and release from their Earthly life until they begin their new quest in spirit with continuous spiritual growth as is the imperative.

We must try to understand the situation as hard as it may be. Yes, it is hard but what becomes harder for us is to dwell in the pain and suffering that will do us no good in the end but only serve to make us feel much worse than the situation dictates or requires. Life was not meant to be lived that way, sweet one. And our beloved who reside with God now would never want for us to be undergoing such pain! They can always see what we are going through in this life and it becomes hard for them in spirit since they cannot physically reach out anymore to touch us and at least bring us a certain degree of comfort in that manner. Therefore, we must continue to come to terms with the realization that they have 'graduated' from this realm of existence as they have that right to do. Your husband may have moved on but only in vibration but he has not lost the Love he continues to have for you! That is something that is a great continuum between this life and the next.

Be comforted in knowing that he is always with you and even though you miss him physically the most important thing that matters, his Love, will Always Be With You! And the Love your dear children have for you is also something that cannot ever be taken away! Always be there for them!

May God bless you and keep you always by His side and bring you sweet dream communication from your beloved husband.

-----------------------------------------------------

Life truly becomes what YOU make of it!

Whatever your experience is, exists because

it was or is In Your Mind. But you CAN live

a happy life, despite the ever-present obstacles,

because You DESERVE to change unhappiness

into HAPPINESS! -- BreathofAngel

• Members
UnderHis Wings

Boy! Do I hear you! I mowed the front yard today and that wore me out. The back yard is twice as big. Ugh. I should do that tomorrow, but I'm dreading it. The nice thing is that it's late October and I won't have to mow again till spring. I came in the house thinking how happy I was to have accomplished a couple of things today. Then I started having sinus pain and then my computer was acting up. Now I'm so incredibly sad and I'm not sure why.

• Guests
Guest KackleDackle

Thankyou.

UHW Ray bought a ride on mower but I am too scared to us it yet as our block is really hilly so I pushed the mower around. Very sore today but still so numb and sad. All I want is his company or no ones. It will pass I am sure but I need to sleep which is not happening.

Take care

Archived