Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my first child who was 21

Naren's mom Usha

• Members
Naren's mom Usha

We lost our first child who was 21, in an automobile accident where he was a passenger. Irony is he was the best driver I have ever known and who loved long drives. He was my best friend, my guide with whom I could talk anything. Though it was almost an year ago, it seems like a life time without him. I have another son who is 17 and an amazing husband/father. not a single day/ moment passes without remembering him. Some days are harder than others. I accidentally came across this site and I found it very comforting in finding that I am not alone. I was working then but I lost my job since May 2012 and finding very difficult spending time alone at home during the day. I like to know more about medium as I wanted to know his last moments. I am damn sure he is in a better place and looking after us. I feel his blessings and presence around us. Within few days of the accident he came in my dreams to explain what happened and how it happened which was confirmed later by cops. He also told me that life is good wherever he is now and told me Good Bye while leaving. I am proud of him and love him very much. I pray to God everyday to give me strength to do my duties and be a good mother,wife and a citizen. I strongly believe one day I will meet him to tell him with a hug " I LOVE YOU" and will be with him forever.

• Members

Hi usha! This is Banu from bangalore, India...R u also from here. Anyways sorry for yr loss...I also accidently found this site...its a great comfort.. where each one will understand what exactly we r going thru. I lost my younger son Kiran....130 days back....due to drowning...along with his friend...he went to save her.... still under severe depression....sleepless nights....longings... ups and downs...more downs.... I m crying every single day. sorry....u have to seek this forum...like all of us....seeking support...lending support....finding solace.... its all here...there will be someone extending a helping hand....My fb id is vijayabanu Chandramouli....take care...so long

• Members

there is also a fb site....signs from loved ones... u ll find lot of comfort there also.... about mediums.....its each ones personal view...we were asked to do thila homam and thila tharpanam in Rameswaram and Dhanushkoti....after doing that...we believe he is in a safe place....so even though the thought abt mediums keep crossing...i desist the temptation as we beleive we have left him with God....there is another link here abt mediums....u can find from our friends here...

• Members

It's been a little over 2 months since my 30 year old son passed away. I miss him and love him so much. My life will never be the same without him. he has a wife and baby girl who just started walking and I cried just knowing Dustin wasn't here to see her walk. The night that my daughter in law came to my house and she told me my son had shot himself, I said omg...which hospital, she shook her head no, he's gone...I was in shock and couldn't even cry for hours!!! As of now this nightmare hasn't ended. I wake up thinking about him and go to sleep thinking about him!!! I found this site and please don't leave here...lt's helped me so much, but nothing can cure me losing my son. Still keep posting, I'm sorry for your loss!!!! Each time Dustin would leave my house he would kiss me on the cheek and say mom, i love you and I did in return . To know this isn't going to happen, breaks my heart. he was my best friend and felt like he had to protect me. I want to know why and the answer won't come to me!!! I have picures in my gallary. Look at them if you would like to. I get on facebook and just post about Dustin...I do it for me and no one else. One day we will meet our son's and tell them we love them,give them a hug and be with them forever....Until then keep posting!!! You have support on here just like I do!!!!

• Members

check this out...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2134547/Hi-Daddy-I-love--Engineer-talks-dead-teenage-daughter-developing-paranormal-detection-devices.html#

Archived