Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

PANDABEAR123

• Members

I lost my beautiful 30yr old daughter Michelle Katrina Sept. 11,2012 in her sleep, my heart is broken and empty. Michelle was a beautiful soul who loved her mommy so much.. Michelle had little delay growing up but never stop her to do the best,I raise Michelle to be independent, she learn how to take care of herself,always organize, she took care of the home, she loved pleazing me, everytime I'm came home from work she would say Hi, mom how's work, what are we going to cook this evening, we love to watch our programs, movies, and she loved her San Antonio Spurs team. Monday Sept 10, I went to work around 11am, my husband drop me off, because my car was in the shop. Michelle was known to call all day and she did on Monday, I would say Michelle you need to stop calling so much so I could finish, anyway I stayed very late until 12am when my husband pick me up, Michelle called a few times more, she would say mom I'm sorry I didn't mean to call, okay Michelle I'm leaving to go home, okay mom she said. When we drove into the drive way Michelle called again and Mommy I recorded THE VOICE and clean up, okay Michelle we are her thank you love you. I went in the house, I said we're here Michelle I hear the TV on upstair so I knew she was watching tv or asleep sometimes she leaves the tv on. I stayed awake watching the news in the living room downstairs until around 2am. My husband and went to bed, the next morning we got up, my husband took my stepson to school, I got up turn the tv on watching 9/11 special of hearing all those who pass away, I felt bad for them. The dogs were barking I called out Michelle are going to take the dogs out, I didn't hear a respond, I went toward the stairs Michelle are you up, no respond, I ran upstairs toward her room I never let her close the door,I enter, Michelle was laying on her bed asleep with her blanket laying sideways the tv on. Michelle, Michelle her fingers curls up, I scream Michelle please get up, please get up, OMG Michelle mommy needs you, I put her on the rug and proceed CPR but I knew she was gone I scream MICHELLE BABY PLEASE I'M SORRY I DIDN'T HEAR YOU, WHY GOD,WHY GOD..MICHELLE, THIS IS NOT REAL. I called 911 and my husband..I don't understand why God did not direct me to her, or try to think did I hear anything, did she cry out to me...My life is forever change. My Michelle was amazing young lady, who loved life, she would light up a room with her smile, when I was sad, she would always say Mommy your good person a good mom. Michelle was my ANGEL and she will always be the love of my life. Our children are a gift from God, Michelle choose me to be her parent for thirty years. We did not know her time on earth was over nor did she, her birthday was coming Sept.24, she couldn't wait, we had so many plans, Michelle was going to start warking with me, she just blossom to a beautiful lady. I know that my Michelle went straight to heaven and that her job here was done..My tears will fall everyday for the rest of my life, now I'm not afraid of death, because one day I will be greeted from my Michelle and we will be together once again, you see we are spiritually connected.... I love you Michelle! When Michelle was baby I would sing this song through out her years...MY MICHELLE MY PRETTY GIRL...MY MICHELLE MY PRETTY GIRL SHE'S MY PRETTY PRETTY LITTLE GIRL... SHE'S MY PRETTY PRETTY GIRL IN THE WORLD..MY MICHELLE MY PRETTY GIRL...MY MICHELLE MY PRETTY GIRL......The last time I sang that cute song that I made up when she was little was about a week before she pass, she said MOM I always love that song,and yes I'm the prettist girl in the world....My Michelle I love you!!! God bless to all those who have lost a child,the pain is unbearable I know, focus on the good times, beautiful memories and pray for them, be strong I know its hard, honor their name by living for them. I will miss my Michelle forever!!! I'm trying too!!!God help me!!!

• Members
BreathofAngel

Dear PandaBear,

Please accept my deepest condolences on the physical passing of your daughter. What you have said about her and the relationship you both had is a beautiful story that few know or have experienced between Mother and daughter. And it is in that love that I know that she is still with you as love never dies! The memories you have of her are beautiful ones that are sure to be treasures as time goes on. May you keep them forever close in your loving heart!

There can be no doubt that she would want for you to go on with your life knowing that you will be reunited with her at your appointed time. Life continues to be a mystery and few know why people that young are returned home to God but of course, we do know that God makes no mistakes.

Take care of yourself and may God bless you always in all ways!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Feeling empty, sad and fearful?

Turn to God who can make you cheerful!

BreathofAngel

• Members

So sorry for the loss of Michelle...My son Dustin passed away 2 months ago. I can't even tell you when it will get better. As each day passed, I get worse. Right now all I can say is prayers for you and your family!!!!

Archived