Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Nightmare last night

tayl232

• Members

I haven't written anything on this sight for awhile. I have been reading all of the posts and in turn it helps me grieve or at least reminds me that I am not alone. This morning I woke up in a panic because I had gone everywhere and I couldn't find my daughter. I remember years ago at work some of us talking about this very subject. We told stories of having nightmares where we though we had left a child somewhere etc. There were even women that told of stories where they actually had left their children and had to go back for them. This was the first time I had the nightmare where no matter how hard I look she just isn't here anymore. What a terrible feeling!!!!!

• Members
BreathofAngel

I haven't written anything on this sight for awhile. I have been reading all of the posts and in turn it helps me grieve or at least reminds me that I am not alone. This morning I woke up in a panic because I had gone everywhere and I couldn't find my daughter. I remember years ago at work some of us talking about this very subject. We told stories of having nightmares where we though we had left a child somewhere etc. There were even women that told of stories where they actually had left their children and had to go back for them. This was the first time I had the nightmare where no matter how hard I look she just isn't here anymore. What a terrible feeling!!!!!

Dear Tayl, Thank you for sharing your story with us!

You indicate you lost a daughter some years ago. Sometimes the mind can cause such thoughts to resurface in the form of a bad dream or nightmare. If it was only a one time dream then it was probably the mind processing that dark part of what you may have gone through awhile back. If it recurs, then it is obviously surfacing for a purpose. It could also be your inner child speaking out about some aspect of the self. Going into quiet introspection can be helpful in trying to find out more about why such dreams appear.

Praying for a quiet, restful night's sleep with all in Divine order before going to bed can be most helpful. May God bless you and bring you comfort, peace, and joy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Life truly becomes what YOU make of it!

Whatever your experience is exists because

it was or is In Your Mind! -- BreathofAngel

• Members

My daughter died Sept.11,2012 I do also go everywhere to find Michelle,I visual her in front and I hug her, I feel her close to me.

• Members

Tay, my son passed away at 30 yrs. old 2 months ago. I miss him so much. He was my best friend. I still feel like I'm in a daze and just wanting him back!!!! So far I havent had a nightmare about losing my son. Having our children gone is such a bad feeling. I feel I want to wake up and Dustin will be with me...No it's not going to happen!!! I love my son so much...He had a wife and baby girl, 10 months old. Some days I don't know how I will make it, but I guess I have to. So sorry for your loss!!!!!

Archived