Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Nightmare last night

tayl232

• Members

I haven't written anything on this sight for awhile. I have been reading all of the posts and in turn it helps me grieve or at least reminds me that I am not alone. This morning I woke up in a panic because I had gone everywhere and I couldn't find my daughter. I remember years ago at work some of us talking about this very subject. We told stories of having nightmares where we though we had left a child somewhere etc. There were even women that told of stories where they actually had left their children and had to go back for them. This was the first time I had the nightmare where no matter how hard I look she just isn't here anymore. What a terrible feeling!!!!!

• Members
UnderHis Wings

I hope you can get your mind off of that! I hate bad dreams that seem real, but, thankfully, those are few and far between.

Archived