Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

So sad meeting his friends

gunnerswife

• Members

Scott rode to work with this man. i never met him because we live down a long lane. i always wanted to meet some of his friends from work. i work in a store and my son worked there for like 6 years before he quit and i got in they don't like to hire family.so he knew some of the ones i work with. but he always met the guy at the end of our lane. well i got to meet some of his friends at the calling hours but i wasn't really there,, i was but i wasn't. well a man comes into the deli today and says i should know you how do i know you? i said i don't know you but tell me your name maybe that will help. as soon as he said his name i knew who he was, i said i am Donna. he looked at me like so. I said scotts' wife. then we started talking he told me he really liked him enjoyed riding back and forth to work with him. it made me so sad. i could barely work.

after scott died the neighbor a younger man then scott told me he never opened up to anyone but he did Scott he said he was one of my best friends and i will really miss him.

The other day a young guy came into the deli and he was one of Scotts' friends from work, he said he can not get himself to take Scott number out of his phone.

All this klill me he was so well liked.

• Members

It is difficult time to handle right now. Your husband is watching over you and without a doubt he is proud his friends are meeting you. As I said it is without a doubt difficult to handle now but I have a feeling it will be a time you treasure in years to come.

Mike

• Members

Oh i forgot to say he even had friends from his other jobs there. he was well liked. they had what they called mll wifes at work, they took special stuff to treat each other and they watched out for each other. the one from his old job talks to me on face book. she told me how much scot loved me, she went to visit him in the hospital. the one from his last job told jeremy had to hug jeremy and cry she also said i will miss your moms' cookies and candy.

• Moderators

I'm sorry GW, but it is nice I think that your'e meeting them and how wonderfully they thought of Scott.....hang in there......I agree, he is with you :)

Archived