Then God called you home.

Someone please wake me

From this nighmare that seems so real,

This cannot be true,

I cannot, and will NOT deal.

The day we all gathered

To say our last fair well,

Will certainly forever haunt me

This nightmare is INDEED my living HELL!!

Loving you forever Mama,

Your Baby, Ronda

• Members

This poem moved me. Expressing the inexpressible pain of grief is hard. May you find healing.

Thank You!!

My Mama always loved reading my poetry. I haven't written a new one in years, until Mama's passing. She always asked me if I would please write her something when she left, and read it. I promise you, I don't know where I got the strength, but I wrote her a nice poem, and read it as we said goodbye. I know Mama had her arms around me, and gave me the strength to get through that poem that day. I noticed you're a minister? I am a grandchild of 2 ministers.

• Members
Alexander Risten

I noticed you're a minister? I am a grandchild of 2 ministers.

In one way it is a blessing to live close to the church, but in some ways it is not :P The biggest blessing is being able to help people through tough times. I am fortunate to learn so much on a daily basis through the hurt and pain of others. It is a privilege to be allowed so close to others pain.

• Members
ForeverRemembered

I am sorry for the loss of your mom. I lost my mom on 09/11/2012 and you wrote exactly how I feel. It is beautiful, thank you for sharing it.

• Members

I am sorry for the loss of your mom. I lost my mom on 09/11/2012 and you wrote exactly how I feel. It is beautiful, thank you for sharing it.

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Mother as well. It is something no one but "we" understand. Unless youre in our shoes, you cannot possibly understand. I actually respected my Mamas wishes, and read her a poem I wrote her for her funeral. Hardest thing I've ever done in my life!!! I only found this site last night, but it has helped me so much, already. I don't feel so "alone", and now know my feelings are normal.

You are very welcome, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Much love, and hugs to you, from Jackson Missouri-USA

Archived