Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Always Depressed!!

naty0123

• Members

This crap gets so harder everyday! How am I suppose to just go on without my husband. I miss him so much that I just cant see through the pain that I have. I feel like im stressing my girls out more but, I just find it so hard to move on. I want my John so bad...the empty feeling is so hard. I JUST WANT HIM HOME, I WANT TO LAY ON THE COUCH AND LAUGH AND JOKE AROUND... He's gone forever....I really hate this!!!!

• Members

I know exactly how you are feeling!): seems like it does get harder. One minute it was a blur now it is becoming reality. My prayers and thoughts are with you!!

• Members

I am to the point where I have accepted the pain today. I have a fear that if I lose the pain what will I have left? I'm scared...

• Members

I lost my wife 8.27.2012. I really miss her. It got so bad I took a hand full of the pain pills the day of our anniversary and almost overdosed. I had to be locked up in the mental ward for 6 days. But after that I was in group therapy for 8 days. I could not talk about the pain with my family and felt so alone. But in group I learned how to let go. I cried and talk and cried some more. After I let everything out I felt like the pain was a little easier to cope with. It's still very hard. If anyone wants to talk I'll listen. I feel that the more you talk about your lost, even if its anger, you let it out. Hold back your emotions makes life harder. So maybe I can talk with some of you and share our thoughts and support each other.....Steve

• Members

Hello, my name is Val. I understand and can relate to the feelings you are experiencing. I lost my husband July 5 2012. For the first few weeks, i think i was in a state of shock and during that time, i think my body was protecting me from really feeling the pain and loss. Now, three months later, reality has sunk in: calls to make, bills to pay (alone), scared on the financial piece, and friends fading away just when i need them most. or at least that's what it feels like to me. My emotions still roller coaster all over the place. I'm diagnosed with chronic depression in the first place. My psychiatrist changed my med to Pristiq which seems to take the edge off. I am also a recoverying alcoholic with five years sober. I've attended a lot of meetings here of late , for the support and just not to be alone. I sleep as much as I can but i keep waking up at 2.30-3.00 everyday so feel physically and emotionally drained at work. I JUST WANT MY JERRY BACK. But i have to belive this is all happening for a reason because I believe in God. He has a plan for me. I still cry alot and the loneliness is terrible. it was just the two of us +kitty. But i also believe jerry is still with me in spirit form, i just cannot see him in the physical form. I have to believe this way and have FAITH or i have no chance at all from healing from this tragedy. God Bless You. val

Archived