Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Double Tragedy

yellowbird

• Members
cindypierce23

This is what I called tragic. My aunt who was so close to me died last December 1, 2011 because of kidney failure. Not long then, my uncle died last February 10, 2012 due to colon cancer. We both had their wake at funeral homes adelaide. That was so painful and tragic for me, seeing your closest relatives died.

• Members

My father, stepmom, and half-brother were found dead in their home in 2007. The police are trying to tell me it was a murder-suicide, but I don't believe it one bit. I loved them all, but I loved my father most. He'd been my best friend, my teacher, my hero. I almost refused to go to the funerals. In the end, however, I went. It helped, being able to say goodbye to my father. I still am praying it was a horrible joke, that he's still alive, that he's just hiding somewhere. But seeing pictures of when he was happiest help, such as my profile pic.

• Members
Stevens Other Mother

Megan, I hope one day you find the answers and find out that it wasn't what the police are telling you. No matter what you find it isn't going to change the fact, you have suffered a horrible loss.

Archived