Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Just sharing my thoughts

student12

• Members

Hello everyone. I have taken a few days off from this site because my schedule has been a bit crazy. I can tell that I have not been on here. Being here really makes a difference for me and I want to say THANK YOU to everyone here for your support and encouragement, not only for me but for others that are hurting too. It is a challenging time and being here is helpful.

I have had some crazy ups and downs with my emotions lately. Usually the month of September is very difficult for me. Through the years I have lost 5 grandparents in Sept. And we have had different things happen that I really struggle to get through.

Surprisingly, this month has not been aweful. It has been manageable. I even received some really good news. But, the last few days I have had a hard time with. My emotions are all over the place, everyday. I go through contentment, depression, anger, frustration, feeling so alone, happy and lost all in the same day. I never thought it was possible to feel so many ways within a 24 hr time period.

I guess I just needed to "say it out loud" or type it. I am glad to have a place like this to come to when I am feeling weak.

• Members

I just joined like literally five minutes ago, and coming here-it helps? You seem to be feeling what I generally feel at times.

Hi, I'm soul.struck.

• Members

My mother passed away in 2006. The last two years I've been working on a website so that I could honor her. I came up with www.deiningthedash.com which is a free online community where people can post tributes, memories, photos, videos and write the biography for our loved ones who have passed on. I hope this can help you as it has me.

Archived