Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My Heart is Ripped in Two

UnderHis Wings

• Members
UnderHis Wings

I HATE acebook! It's like having Paparazzi hound you. My dau. posted a pic of my husband (who died 3 weeks ago) with his old girlfriend. WHY???

• Members

I HATE acebook! It's like having Paparazzi hound you. My dau. posted a pic of my husband (who died 3 weeks ago) with his old girlfriend. WHY???

I am so very sorry. Perhaps she wasn't thinking clearly when she posted the pic. Have you asked her to remove the picture because it is causing you severe pain? If she won't, maybe you should consider staying off of facebook for awhile until some time has passed.

ModKonnie

• Members

UHW,

For me, it is hard to see memories from when Maureen and I were not in our best form. She and I were together for a long time and we certainly had our rough patches. I believe I had shared some of them with you.The hard times were a part of our life. I have to look at some of those uncomftrable photos everyday. It is hard sometimes, but they are some of the kids' good memories, so I feel like I need to leave those photos up. Now and then they want to talk about some of the memories they have from times when Maureen and I were not doing so well. It is hard.

If photos of the hard times are bothering me, I have plenty of the good times to look at.

5boysdad

• Moderators

UH I am baffled by such an idiotic move myself, frankly. It appears she pulled a muscle in her brain. :) But we all have those moments I guess. Can't you simply tell her how painful that is for you now of all times and pls take it down? Are you guys on good terms generally?

Archived