Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Depressed!!!!

naty0123

• Members

I am so depressed! Im walking around like a zombie..Half of me is dead and gone and the other is numb...I just cant stop wanting him! I just cant except it! He has been gone since May and it seems like ive been here for years!!! The I pray and pray for comfort and strength...

• Moderators

I'm so sorry - I think we know those feelings all too well here. Remember this is not a sprint - it takes time, as you're finding out. But it does get easier. Kind of like riding a horse, I think. They can still buck you, but the more you work with them, the more manageable they are and the less often/less likely it becomes.

• Members

Munchkin, I could have written the same message that you did. I am so depressed and so unable to accept that David is gone. I know we will all find the strength to deal with our losses, but as Widower said, it does take time.

Take care.

Linda

• Members

Dear Munchkin/,

My thoughts and prayers are with each and everyone. All to well do I know how you feel. I am catching myself going down slowly. When I get stressed my body starts shutting down and all I want to do is sleep. I make myself stay up because once I lay down all I do is toss and turn. I also have teenage kids that need me so I am doing my best to be strong but yet soft for them. I want them to know that it is okay to express themselves the way need to in this difficult time in our lives. I can not tell everyone enough on this site how Thankful I am. I know our loved ones are always with us but I miss Kenny so much and just wanna hold him one more time.

Diane

• Members

Munchkin and everyone else on this post, I too know well how you are feeling. I sit and stare at where Mary use to sit in her favorite chair. I dream and wish she was still here with me. When I come back to reality I sit and cry. The feelings are overwhelming at times. I am not sure what to do, some say I cannot get through this without drugs to assist. I cannot function well enough to work when I do take the antidepressants, so the Dr's tell me I will be ok. I don't feel ok. I like the idea that W2 has about a horse and things getting better, I just don't see it yet. I pray and pray as well. I beg God and my loved ones with God in heaven to help me through these tuff times. I hope I can learn to cope and learn to be alone. I have never been alone before this. Mary has been a part of my life ever since I left my home town. I'm sure we all feel we have cornered the market with this depression. I just wish I had answers on how to make it better. God help us all.

Mike

• Members

The depression dosen't go away as of now. I just place in the back so that I can get things done! It dosen't always work. I feel so lonely!!! That too is getting overwhelming. I to have never been without John. I have been with him since I was 17 and now he is gone. I do pray everyday that God will give me the strength to move forward everyday and sometimes I feel he hears me and sometimes I wonder...I am in this black cloud and see no light. I like that I have all of you to discuss and understand me. I'll pray for all of you all this morning!

Archived