Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I dare you!

Mdanielson4

• Members

I know this is a grieving site but, I feel we should be trying to help each other too. Can any of you, or would you dare write down some activity or something that helped you laugh in the past few days. We all know it happens. I believe laughter helps us heal. Or put down something that made you feel better. We all put down why we feel bad, lets have a bit of a change. How can we help each other have one little smile? I dare you!

Mine would be going out with my daughter this weekend and her boyfriend. We changed the subject told some jokes and had a few real good laughs. I had fun!!! Can you believe it! I did, I had fun... On the way home I missed her again and still cryed. but I had fun!!!

Mike

• Members

Mine would be a clip I say on TV Jimmy Kimmel I think. I imagine youtube has it. But is was a little bitty dog chasing this huge ball. He bumped it with

his nose and did a complete flip in the air landed upside and got up and continued chasing this big red ball. I started laughing out loud

and had to replay it several times before I could stop myself from laughing. Please if would like a really good laugh, it was on Friday or Saturday

night.

• Guests
Guest KackleDackle

Hi Mike

What a lovely thought!

Mine would be playing with the new puppy and he ran around for at least 10 minutes up and down past me. As he went by he would try to grab me. He was like a greyhound bouncing past me. He is so full of energy. He certainly makes me laugh. He is a Boxer called Klay. He did not meet my husband Ray but I am sure he is similar in his cheekiness.

Thanks Mike for bringing some positive to my day!

KD

post-299305-0-68712300-1346722523_thumb.

• Members

Mike,

Nice post. Hanging out with the boys of course. Went to out for the first time in years this weekend, got to see one of my former co-workers play in his band, got a bit drunk. Cut firewood with my older boys, watching them operate the chainsaw made me smile. Sat down in the middle of the pasture and waited for the deer to come out. Playing with bederoo's. Even had a couple of nice conversations with the boys about their mom this weekend.

Again, thanks for reminding us that we do smile know and then.

Bob

• Members

Excellent post, Mike. Many of my smiles come from my two sons and their oft times weird sense of humor. Also, my granddaughter who constantly makes me smile or laugh, God bless her. There is a TV show I like called Entourage that also provides laughs. Thanks for getting a thread going that is about good things in our lives.

Linda

• Members

my sister that lives in key west was home and she is staying with my sister with cancer about 45 minutes away so a friend took me up. the friend and i went and looked around at stores andthen went to my sisters. we had like a sister slumber party.it was fun. my youngest sister called and said she wasn't invited. but she would not of came. then my brother and sister me went to stores today and went to arbys. we had fun.

Archived