Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Temporally out-of-touch

paulaj

• Members

Greetings All,

I may be out of touch for a few days. I'm having a new heating system installed and it's a mess. All three guys are staying here. They are all from out-of-town and are all family-houseguests-workers. I haven't stopped cooking or cleaning. If anybody out there is in construction, where do you put the foold? I need a herd of cattle or something to feed them. I'm enjoying this though. They have all worked together a long time and are hilariously funny. I hope they have time to see Boston.

In the meantime, my prayers are with all of you.

Sincerely,

Mandala

• Members
cant move on

It'll keep you well occupied for a while if nothing else. Good luck, and I look forward to more posts from you when it's over. Take care.

• Members

Mandala, it is val. I am glad to hear the project is coming along-- as you'd guessed , you need that herd of cattle to feed them. When the project is done we will all be here for you , Take Care, Val

Archived