Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I tried to call her last night

Sundancer

• Members

sorry...I'm just at weak moment, don't even know why i'm here...sorry to post then delete. then I had to type something just to do that.....

• Members

hello sundancer: i know the first time i posted here, i didn't know what even to say....it was my first desperate attempt to reach out to others. since then,, i have found this site very comforting and hope you will try again to reach out. i doesn't matter if it comes out confusedly. If you are anything lilke i am ( i lost my husband a month ago, in his sleep) you may still be shell shocked. just keep trying and i'll watch for more posts from you. i also find the chat room very useful when there are people in it. we all share and even cry together. i do not presume to know the nature of your loss but it is with utmost respect i offer "i am sorry for your loss". Come back here again for support. for me, it was a first important step in even trying to heal. val

• Guests
Guest KackleDackle

Sundancer, hi there. I am also fairly new. Anything you write or say is Ok so vent. we are all in the same boat and I am in day 23 so understand.

Take care and come back to chat

x

• Members

Sundancer, I hope you will come back and post again. It is sometimes difficult at first to know what to say, but you can say anything you like. We all are here to try to cope with our loss and it is comforting to be where others truly understand how we feel. It is also helpful to join others in the chat room. If you look at the word Chat at the top of the screen and there is a number next to it, that means someone is in the chat room at that time.

• Members

Sundancer,

Don’t feel bad about not posting yet. Give it time; it is a good place tovent. No one here judges you. Everyone here is strictly to supportyou in anyway we can. Everyonehere has similar experiences most know the feelings you are having. Please just keep reading until you areready to post. It helps me. I love these people that come back andrespond. I truly do.

Mike

Archived