Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Question about death after 4 years

Alaycat

• Members

Hi I'm Mandee and new on this site,

I joined because I still very bitter about my father's death and its been 4 years.. is this normal???

• Members

Hi Mandee im Myles.

What is normal anyway. Its been 5 years since i lost my father and i'm up at 2:30am going though his old hard drive, looking up grief forums. My sister has handled it great, i haven't.

I would imagine that talking to people would help. I suppose that's why we are all here. Couldn't hurt..

I'm very bitter about my fathers death, why are you?

• Members

Hi Mandee,

I can't say 4 years is a short time but it isn't long either. I know that you said you were bitter but what do you mean exactly? Are you mad, are you bitter against your dad or just the fact that he died? In regards to your coping with his death, was there anything that affected you more profoundly than other things or that almost paralyzed you?

I hope I'm not bombarding you with questions I just wanted to get more of an insight into what you are going through.

Ada

Archived