Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

why did dad pass away when he did?.

moomoo

• Members

why did dad have to go when did, he didnt want to leave us and he said to mum that he wasnt readt to go when he did that he had planned so much to do. my dad made silver jewllery and i have a ring that he made me and I wear it every day. I just want my dad back, is that being selfish or real. from, DUFFADOO.

• Members
Daffodilfun

It is hard to understand why someone dies. I am sure he didn't want to leave because he was afraid for you and your mom. He knew it would be very hard on the two of you. He was right. It is very hard. When my mom died a few months ago I put on her engagement/wedding ring on my little finger. Everytime I look at it I am reminded of my mom's love (my dad's also). I feel it is important that you to have that reminder.

As far as being selfish about wanting him back..No, you are not selfish. Remember that he was a big part of your life and that part is missing, but your dad is still with you in your heart. Hold on to that. It does get better, I promise.

Sally

Archived