Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I hate my step-father, he's major reason my mom got cancer

beaman

• Members

He cheated with a ex-prostitute. So they divorced. Mom wanted the house and therefore picked up some debts in the divorce. She worked hard in order to pay the debt while she was constantly having insomnia. These were all kinds of stress putting together. What was worse, she didn't have many friends and I was still in college-- little social support or emotional outlet.

She got cancer in 2 years after the divorce and died . Although my mom's business went well that the debt was paid in 1 year, and she often told me that she felt life was easier for her living without the man, I still very much think the psychological stress(especially in the 1st year) is a major reason she got cancer and died of it.

My mom didn't get good education and probably had a type A personality, maybe she couldn't deal with stress well. But still, I hate the man. I fucking hate him. I want to kill him. ****.

• Members
Daffodilfun

I am sorry for the loss of your mom. It is hard to loose someone that is so close to you. Your mom seemed like a strong person and I know she would not want you to be bitter. The stress level she felt and that you are feeling now must be hurtful. I hope you have someone to reach out to that can help you through this terrible time.

Keep in touch,

Sally

PS..Please refrain from using profane words while on this site. We try to make this a site where everyone can express their opinions, but to me the profanity is not acceptable.

Thank you and Blessings,

Sally

Archived