Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Happy Memories!

Wanda

• Members

Happy 4th everyone, If there is such a thing anymore! I do feel happy sometimes when I think about my other boys, when I remember how silly Travis could be & he enjoyed making all of us laugh!

I miss my child so much. He never left hard feelings or a misunderstanding go. My other 2 they just go away & disappear until they think the dust has settled, then they will come back acting shy & sheepish & oh so sweet never bringing up anything unpleasant.

Not Travis he would turn on his heels, with "I'm sorry when I said that.... I meant...."

or "I wasn't thinking..." always backtracking if he thinks he hurt your feelings or was unkind.

What I wouldn't give to sit down & talk with him right now!

I hate this feeling, I hate this hole in my heart & I hate this empty space in my life.

I hate "HATE" is the worse thing of all!

I never allowed them as children to use the words "hate" along with a few others, now I live with it in my day all day every day!

• Members

Ditto on everything you hate and I will add to it. Today is my birthday and I hate my birthday without my sweet daughter. She was the one person that would pretty much spend the day with me. It just seems like I have been ripped off to live life without her. Parents should not have to bury their children. I definitely understand and feel your pain.

• Members

I know too mine is next week, Travis stopped in this lady's yard once & ask her if he could get a rose because it was my birthday & he had no money.

She went inside came out with scissors & a vase & cut him a full bouquet.

On my birthday & especially Mother's Day I feel like I'm falling off a cliff & I'm grabbing & snatching at everything to keep from falling a blade of grass or a limb most often I find thorns.

May I have the the privileged to say Happy Birthday & try & find something warm & soft to remember.

Peace be with you, my friend.

Hugs & Payers to you!

• Members

That is so sweet! He sounds like an amazing son. I definitely know exactly how you feel. Hope you also find something to comfort you, some beautiful memory that will hold you through these tough times. Thank you so much for the Birthday wish and I will return one to you for next week. My prayers will also be with you as you grieve for your son.

Always remember what was and what is also happening now. Hugs and prayers back to you! Good luck.

I know too mine is next week, Travis stopped in this lady's yard once & ask her if he could get a rose because it was my birthday & he had no money.

She went inside came out with scissors & a vase & cut him a full bouquet.

On my birthday & especially Mother's Day I feel like I'm falling off a cliff & I'm grabbing & snatching at everything to keep from falling a blade of grass or a limb most often I find thorns.

May I have the the privileged to say Happy Birthday & try & find something warm & soft to remember.

Peace be with you, my friend.

Hugs & Payers to you!

Archived