Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Kinda new here

Beth1577

• Members

I have posted on this website before but I forgot my username and PW so I created a new account.Anyways...

I lost my older brother Mark on June 27,2004 at the age of 32. He died in his sleep of sleep apnea.He was married less than a year and his wife is the one who found him.

Would love to connect with others who have also lost a sibling and can understand what I am feeling and going through.:)

• Members

I have posted on this website before but I forgot my username and PW so I created a new account.Anyways...

I lost my older brother Mark on June 27,2004 at the age of 32. He died in his sleep of sleep apnea.He was married less than a year and his wife is the one who found him.

Would love to connect with others who have also lost a sibling and can understand what I am feeling and going through.:)

Beth,

I am so very sorry about Mark. There are many here who have lost precious siblings, including me. I lost my brother years ago. I will never forget the pain of that experience. We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

Archived