Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

missing mom

debbie8800

• Members

Today is fathers day and i am missing my mother. I grew up without a father so don't know what that is like to have one. I know i loved my mother with every ounce of my being.

My car is in the shop lost my brakes and can't pick it up till i get paid in 11 days so i am miserable. I know mom would have given me the 280.00 i need in a heartbeat. I feel so alone without her and keep dreaming of gooing to europe. I cannot order my ticket till i get my research money in mid august so i have to wait. I feel like all i do is wait.

I am still struggling with roommate issues they drink quite a bit and smoke, but i was told to be grateful i have a roof over my head and i am. So now i will be walking almost 2 miles to the closest grocery store today.

God help me.

Praying for all of us. When my research money comes i might just have to move to florida or something. I simply cannot live in NJ anymore. I am not happy but my mom is buried here. I feel dead inside without her. I can't watch josh groban or lara fabian such emotional

songs because my heart is closed. I have no other family. i am so sad today.

• Members

Hi Debbie. I hope you are feeling better today. I lost my mom a couple weeks ago and I was feeing pretty sad yesterday as well even though it was father's day. I know that there is nothing to make you feel better as nothing has made me feel better, but one day has already passed and so just try to ge through each day. That is what I do. I'm praying for you.

Michelle

• Members
BreathofAngel

Dearest (((((((Debbie))))))), Please know that your story has touched my heart in a most special way. A Mother is irreplaceable. She is our best friend and supporter of issues, she can also be our dad when the need arises, as well as confidant. She is the one responsible for bringing us into this world and when she's gone it indeed can feel as if the world has come to an end. I feel a Mother is part of our heartbeat. Without her it is difficult to maintain all that appeared normal when she was with us.

But also know that all is timed with God's grace. We are never alone because our Mother is always with us. Though you cannot see her or hear her the way you used to, that love she had in her heart for you prevails! That is something that no one can ever take from you. Ever. And it continues eternally! It is hard I know to wake up each morning and not have her give you a tight embrace that you know is real and heartfelt and tender as she. But be comforted in knowing that there is no "death." What people perceive as that is merely the change-over to a new life form whereby life continues but in a higher vibration which makes it difficult for us to see our loved ones. But they can still see us and hear us and come often to be with us in spirit! They also retain their memory and their personality and demeanor, that is why there have been so many ADCs with so many people worldwide because they remember their loved ones and continue to be with us!

What helps those who are temporarily separated from their Mother or other loved ones is the fact that we must all transition at our appointed time and return to spirit from whence we came where we can see and be with our loved ones again! Of that there is no escape. When a person's life mission is over then God calls them back home. It is actually a beautiful experience because God is with your dear Mother and she is very loved and comforted in His Divine light. There is no more suffering or aging of the human body. It is a graduation beyond that. God knows of your pain thus, He would never leave you alone. He also knows of the sacrifices you have to do in the meantime with your car and living arrangements but it is all part of the learning process that we need to undergo while here on Earth. It prepares us for a greater understanding of the Afterlife when we reach that dimension. With what we currently undergo in this life we can reach a higher understanding of things that greatly aids our spiritual growth. Therefore, do not look at it as a chore or misfortune rather as a blessing that you will learn certain lessons faster than others which will be a jewel unto your crown when you get to Heaven to be with your dear Mother.

I will keep you in my prayers, Debbie. God is a great God. He always has been and He always will be! Of that there can be absolutely no doubt. Just turn to Him for inner peace and understanding through prayer. His most Divine and only Son Jesus also underwent many trials while here for which He came to give us salvation. So He knows what we undergo and how much we suffer and blesses us that much more for it. He embraces you in your solitude and despair. But look to Him for hope as ultimately He is the only hope a person has who believes.

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." -- JOHN 3:16 (KJV)

May you be blessed by Jesus always and may He surround you with His Divine arms of comfort and pure love.

• Members

thank you very much breath of angel. I appreciate your wisdom and kind words, made me feel more whole.

God bless and keep you

Nameste

Debbie

• Members
BreathofAngel

thank you very much breath of angel. I appreciate your wisdom and kind words, made me feel more whole.

God bless and keep you

Nameste

Debbie

You're most welcome, Debbie! I know that God will bless and help you with this matter and will keep you always in His arms of protection.

Namaste',

BoA

• Members

;( I feel your pain! Mine is very recent and similar! I'm not the same person I was one month ago. Buried my bf ... aka Mama. June14th;(( O God help us through this!!!

• Members

Debbie, you just need someone who is able to listen and really hear each emotional struggle you are having. Don't be afraid to reach out or to have a kind of sidekick beside you with what you are going through. We all need someone close by no matter how independent we may be.

Archived