Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Prepare yourself for whats going to happen

lost86

• Members

My mother in law is a former caregiver and runs her own home for the elderly and terminally ill. She always get upset when one her own passes. Recently she has been reading more and attending groups and the community center and the church. Her recent preparation hasnt changed the way she feels when someone passes. But shes able to continue her life sooner than before. She recommends it for others. She now feels preparation is a key to helping her stay caregiving community. If anyone is interested in books and articles she has been reading please reply. I know she went to amazon but i dont know the names. She also went to a site an bought an ebook, I'm skeptical of ebook myself but you can check it out. I believe it was copingwithdeath.info. If anyone has anything they have read please reply also.

God bless you

Archived