Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Grieving losses from financial impact or trauma

Hooked41

• Members
Hooked41

I have heard from all if people that they are in financial issues I think about how I can best tell them something to help but it's difficult because my family is also pay as ypu go. Life to me is a monthly payment. Whete do far I cannot catch up.  I do see how it is connected somehow. I know there are seasons for things grieving,  joyful, and after taxes a way to catch up a bit, but when yoy mix trauma in it has devastated you you start from another place.  I think it is healthy at thus point to be emotional. Mist people I run into don't tell me that and then have someone they work with tell me not to talk about stuff except I know there is a time and a place. Therapy was sucky I got opoogized to for the person leading me incorrectly. So I like to work it out with leaders of the issue I like Dave Ramsey and his daughter I think it is a simple way to get debt free and I have always wanted to get to that point to do the debt free scream. I cry when I have to and laugh when I have to and I appreciate being led incorrectly. Thanks but no thanks.