Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Mama lost her battle to cancer

• Members
Kayla S

On January 15, 2024 was the night our loves and hearts have changed forever. Our beautiful mother gained her wings and went home with God. She was battling stage four breast cancer and our dad hit us with the news one day when I was getting ready for work. That's why we couldn't get a hold of our mother for weeks. We asked around moms side. My brother and I took time off, flew in to see our mother. We spent every single goddamn day with her and she was so thrilled to see us. Mom really enjoyed our visit and made her days so much.

We didn't understand how this happened. She was doing great, then all of a sudden, she has stage four breast cancer! Damn I wished they would have caught it earlier, then she would have still been alive. She was a strong, determined, badass woman and we will always remember what she taught us. Mom's loss is the worst pain we've ever felt. Her death was expected. Mom went back to the hospital because her cancer spread that caused her back pain and fell. She wasn't checked up on that well.

Getting that phone call from mom's nurse the night of January 15 and hitting us with the heartbreaking news that mom had passed away. We're still struggling but hanging in there. She had just turned 65 a couple weeks prior to her death. Five years away from turning 70. She died eight days before my bro turned 40 and I just turned 34 almost two months before her passing. She isn't suffering or in pain anymore. We miss you like hell Mama! Until we meet again! =( 💔😭

I hate being in this damn club!

• Members
adroit7782

I lost my mom to the same cancer stage 4 triple negative! It's been 4 days and it feels like a lifetime without her. I miss her so much it is killing me inside.