Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My mom was murdered by her husband, my beautiful mom

rubydeeds

• Members
rubydeeds
Posted (edited)

I'm not wanting to get into details about her death. That energy doesn't belong. It's only been 27days since he stole her from us.and us from her, the amount of pressure myself and my one and only other sibling were under in the past 3 weeks was that of straight adrenaline. Trying to honer mom the best way, probably close her legacy.her company....

Yesterday, hit me hard. For the first time I felt de-pressured , and grieve. Especially it being Easter weekend, without mom.

Okay so this is what I would like advice, my partner is unbelievable. Alow me to copy n paste what he text me 10mins ago.after I told him I am staying home, I want to feel what I am feeling sit how I sit and not talk when I don't have much to say. With out being dishes some guilt **** as to why we're not having sex, or contributing to our relationship.

His text.......quote

"My mom changed Easter she's having it . She is waiting for us Easter Sunday . Your coming with me we leave swan hills together and do dinner and go home together . I'm not taking no for an answer . It ain't right I'm always there for your family and you're not for mine. . It's yours to now be my frown and my lover and do something that means a lot to me . It's important unless you don't wana be my wife then I'll understand . Easter is important to my mom and my mom is important to me your important to me so will honour me and join me.

I don't want to be around anyone's family or group of people in celebration, I am only started grieving my beautiful Mom. Trying to make some evolution from this tragedy!! And he throws some guilt **** at me.

Like ,"Right Now, I need to be his lover, n wife.wtf were we before? .

F$_&'-+$ madness

Please help me break down this proper improper selfish, guilt abuse laungage he is using?????

Anyone?

Wtf, help me with this. It's Gross

Edited by rubydeeds
Spelling mistakes

• Members

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful mom and the manner in which she died. You and your sibling are stressed, traumatized and deeply grieving. 

I'm sorry, but I see big red flags with your boyfriend. Instead of being supportive during this devastating time, he is manipulating you through guilt to do what he wants you to do. Do you really want to be with someone like this? Or do you want a person who is loving, supportive and encouraging? It will only get worse over time. 

I could be biased somewhat - as my daughter escaped a narcissistic, gaslighting and extremely abusive boyfriend in 2020. But the same red flags were there. 

Please love yourself enough to find someone better. You deserve it.

• Like 1