Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Video: "How to live after your soulmate has died"

DWS

• Members
Griefsucks810
5 minutes ago, DWS said:

"It's scary to go into pain that intense and not know a way to get back out."

This video came up in my feed  and is definitely the best I've seen so far in describing grief and the hope of gaining any solace. Kudos to the host...Michelle Thaller who is an astronomer...for posting it. 

What was inspiring to you? I’m afraid to hit the play button cuz I don’t know what’s gonna be said. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

• Members
JonathanFive

Yes!!  She's amazing.  I'm glad I watched it.  

I miss my baby!!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3

• Members
On 2/24/2024 at 1:30 PM, Roxeanne said:

Yes DWS and what enchanted me,  among the many right things she says, is :

"When the universe began, i was holding your hand, when the universe ends i will still holding your hand!"

Yes...that part is something to really think about.  That moment of holding their hand is as real as the present. It boggles my mind in trying to understand that. 

The other part of her video that wrecked me was towards the end when she had a genuine smile during their examination of the asteroid. Her passion for space exploration won out over her grief at that moment!  

• Like 3