• Members
AWidowsMemories
1 minute ago, HisMunchkin said:

What are you going to vacuum? 

The car… I have kids. 

• Like 2

• Members
Griefsucks810

I had to learn very quickly how to hook up my modem to my tv and also create a network so I can have internet access run to my tv and my daughter tv.  
The rate is $65 per month for my internet service and I get so many gigabytes to use for that price.  I receive a $30 monthly discount on my bill cuz of a low income program offered by the federal government so I only pay $36 per month after the discount.  

• Like 4

• Members

I can relate.  I have had to learn all kinds of things that he did.  He would say the same thing to me.  I got it.

Cooking being a big one.  I am still learning.  Not my favorite thing to do.  At least I can eat what I make now.  I was spoiled he did all of the cooking.  He did it well.  It was very hard to even try to cook with him.    I don't really like cooking something else I have had learned even more then I already knew. LOL

Tools- have no idea what they are used for and have had to learn and buy my own tools.   I bet he is laughing at me as well!!!  The best part is I am trying and figuring stuff out slowly but surely and I will continue to try.

Good for you with your new vac.  I go to the place that has free vacs when I want suck out my car.  Wash and vac out.  Those little vacs are really handy.  I bought a blower.  Cordless blower.  I even dusted the inside of my house with it.  What fun that was.  LOL

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1

• Members
AWidowsMemories
19 hours ago, Bou said:

I can relate.  I have had to learn all kinds of things that he did.  He would say the same thing to me.  I got it.

Cooking being a big one.  I am still learning.  Not my favorite thing to do.  At least I can eat what I make now.  I was spoiled he did all of the cooking.  He did it well.  It was very hard to even try to cook with him.    I don't really like cooking something else I have had learned even more then I already knew. LOL

Tools- have no idea what they are used for and have had to learn and buy my own tools.   I bet he is laughing at me as well!!!  The best part is I am trying and figuring stuff out slowly but surely and I will continue to try.

Good for you with your new vac.  I go to the place that has free vacs when I want suck out my car.  Wash and vac out.  Those little vacs are really handy.  I bought a blower.  Cordless blower.  I even dusted the inside of my house with it.  What fun that was.  LOL

We sound a lot alike. 

Using the cordless blower in the house made me giggle. 

• Like 3