Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I lost love of my life

Jessie Yao

• Members
Jessie Yao

My father died suddenly 6 month ago. And after his leaving , I struggled to live in normal. New busy life, new friends, new country,  but it seems like my time is still in the past. I could not take the truth that my dad has gone. And I do not even know the cause of his death. Last night he was chat with me through application but the next day, but the next day he suddenly disappeared.  Where he has gone? Why that happened to me? How can I contain my anger to people who trying to cover up the truth.  And the legacy occupied by my stepmother.  I tried to live normally, and I never told these heavy topic to my friends. Sometime I just too sad to breath and I tried my best to go on my life.

• Hugs 1

• Members
lilstarsmum

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss, Jessie. My heart goes out to you at this time. I know it’s not easy to loss a special person in our lives. I lost my dad seven years ago and it still hurts. Are you seeing a therapist? Please take good care of yourself. Sending hugs & prayers your way.

• Like 1