Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of my adult son!

tonididi

• Members

My son was diagnosed with with brain cancer in January 2019! That’s the day our world fell apart… We fought the disease together for over four years… What a battle! She passed on July 1 of this year. He left behind three beautiful boys, 11, nine and seven. My heart aches for him every day, and it is so hard to go on. He suffered so very much… So unfair! I am so hoping that he is in a better place… Does anyone know of any psychic or mediums? That is very very good with contacting the spirits on the other side?  it would give me peace to know that he is OK and then another place at peace and happy. It’s a very cruel world, and yet we have to try and find a positive every day as hard as it is… Some days it’s impossible. Blessings to all of you.

• Members

Tonididi,

There is no other pain like losing a child. My heart and soul goes out to you on your profound loss. 

There are 2 YouTube channels I'm going to recommend. They discuss NDE's - near death experiences. 

Anthony Chene Production - start with the Near Death Experiences 

Next Level Soul - Alex Ferrari (again, start with the near death experiences)

Also, look into the work of Dr. Bruce Greyson and Dr. Eben Alexander. I hope these suggestions bring you comfort.