Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Where are you dad

Forough

• Members

It's 6 weeks since I lost my dad. I can never ever use the word death. I can't believe either he has disappeared from this world forever. Although in first weeks I was badly shocked and was fearfull  thinking there's nothing any longer after the organic life stops. I just don't  know how to stop feeling regret not seeing him physically anymore.... I know he is with me, but I miss his hug terribly. Sometimes I call him, I know it's not a way to hear his voice for once again, but I need it... I don't know how can I get sure I will see him again, even though in another phase of being...

• Like 1

• Members

I understand the pain and loss. I am deeply sorry for your loss and I had the same questions and feelings after my mom passed away.  I found watching near death experience stories on YouTube extremely hopeful and uplifting. The channel is Anthony Chene Productions. Start with the NDE's first. I hope it brings you comfort, as it did me. 

• Like 1