Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Happy Birthday!

tinylin18

• Members

Happy Birthday to us mommy. Thirty-three years ago, you found yourself pregnant with me; although you weren't ready, young, and scared you made the decision to bring me into this world to love and cherish. I know your life was a hard one, but throughout life's trials and tribulations you managed to find goodness and love in all. Your mere presence was one like no other and I am eternally grateful to have been born from such great woman. I say Happy Birthday to us both today because I know that today was a day that gave you the gift of a life that you yourself created. I know this because I feel for Jonathan the love that you felt for me. You gave me my name as a testament to your motherly love. " Destiny, fate; both suggest a future that has been decided or planned by God or by some godlike power. Destiny often suggests a future that include something great and important." Again, your life was a hard one, but as I read poems, and letters you left for me I realize that in me you found hope and faith. I was your medicine as you always used to say to me; I gave your life purpose as you would say. Thank you. Today you gave me the most precious gift that so many of us take for granted. Mommy you gave me life and love. I will continue to cherish this life, memories, and all of the love you have given me. I'll continue your legacy of love. I love you. I miss you. 

Love Always,

Your Destiny