Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

If I could Visit Heaven

Deborah_M

• Members

Been away much to long but I think about all of you here that share the same pain as I.  Hope all of you are doing well on this special holiday.  July 4th.  brings back good memories for me.  Hope it does the same for you.

I came across this song call "If I could Visit Heaven" It is a poem by John F. Connor.  He writes such beautiful poems  that touches my heart, most of you might be familiar with them.  Hope you enjoy this one that  was made into a song by Johann Amit.  If the link doesn't show the song, just copy the link and go over to YouTube to listen.Don't know it the words will show up here put they should on YT.  May God Bless America, and each of you.  ~ Deborah

• Like 3

• Members

Deborah,

I too have been away and think of everyone here who have lost their loved one.  I listened to the song and wow, so beautiful!!  Many tears were shed.  Thank you so much for sharing.  Take care, Annie

• Like 2

• Members

Last night a read an article from What’s Your Grief. It was about communicating with your deceased loved one. I had a good talk (one way, of course) with Chris. Shed some tears. I guess it was good therapy. I’m thankful we have this board. We can express our feelings here in ways that are not understood in most places.

• Like 3

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, Sim7079 said:

Thinking especially about John & hoping he is ok as he can be x

Yes, it's so hard, my only consolation is he'll get to be with his wife, II pray for him continually.

6 minutes ago, RichS said:

Last night a read an article from What’s Your Grief. It was about communicating with your deceased loved one.

Could you share the link? I'm unable to find it...thanks!

However, along those lines...
After Death Communication

Note the related links at the bottom of the article. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Ahh, I do have that one, I was looking for after death communication. Thanks, Rich!

• Moderators

You are so right! 

I receive emails of their articles and have a folder in my email for grief that I save them in. Some, like this one, I have bookmarked for easy reference.  Anyone can sign up for their emails at their site.

• Like 2