Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

How can I cope because this pain is to much

Liljimbo

• Members

Is there anyone that can please just talk to me privately because I feel my story is to awful to even put on here but I need to talk to someone x

• Hugs 2

• Moderators

I am here...

I doubt there's anything I haven't already read, but I've been through a lot in my life and can possibly relate.

• Hugs 1

• Members

Oh dear.  I am so sorry for you.  I feel awful myself but I am going to speak to a therapist, and I found a grief support group.  I only went to it once, but I told my story and it helped.  You might try something like that.  I like to talk about my grief and my husband frequently because it helps me accept what has happened.  With that said, it has been over two and a half months, and I am still in shock that he is not alive.  I expect him to be here, and I have profound sadness.  So many emotions at the same time.  I am devastated. This death thing is a real bummer.  He was strong and healthy but then suddenly got sick and died.  It doesn't make any sense,  Oh, and I am reading books on widowhood.  They are helpful too because other people have the exact same feelings.  I wish I had a magic wand to make everything better just like that. but I don't.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3

• Members

I'm so sorry for your loss.  You're in the right place to pour your story out, spill your emotions, vent & be angry.  We are all in the same boat and have been on this awful awful journey that we never wanted to be on.  We all understand.  And that in itself is a comfort.

• Like 2

• Members

We on this board are sorry for your loss. In finding this board you’ve come to a good place. Here you will find folks who are caring, sympathetic, will listen to you and offer helpful advice when they can. Pleas continue to post here. WELCOME!!

• Hugs 1