Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Everything returns flashbacks..!

jash

• Members

Today I woke up with positive attitude and thought of being attentive and progressive towards my day. I had breakfast and started to leave for work all of a sudden I heard a news about an accident to my friend's best friend... exactly in the same way as of my partner they were in motorcycle accident.3 of them were leaving to some place someone form opposite direction was driving his motorcycle very rashly and hit them. The person who was driving got his brain injury and was dead. I had it all cmng back to my mind I was living every moment again... How uncertain is this .... What did he do wrong why is he taken away... It's very disturbing when ever I drive my mind will be warning me to be alert or else you might fall. I feel so sorry for that person and their family especially my frnd who was trying to get his life together in recent times meanwhile this happens....may God give him strength and to family that lost their son...

How unknowingly our lives are taken away from us it so unbelievable...

I m glad that I could write my feelings.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

• Moderators

I am so sorry!  It is horrible and I'm sure it brought back everything....

• Like 1

• Members
49 minutes ago, KayC said:

I am so sorry!  It is horrible and I'm sure it brought back everything....

Ss it does..thank you

• Hugs 1